Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy one year!!!!

WOW i cant believe it has been a year since we were married! It has FLOWN BY!
We couldn't plan any trips because this year our anniversary fell right in the middle of finals week. So what did we do....We went anyways!!!
You know you are despirate for a vacation when you get in the car to go "anywhere fun" and end up in YELLOWSTONE! We started out in barelake to see the beautiful scenery ( I LOVE how the rain has made everything so pretty) and found out that same road we were on would eventually take us to yellowstone (we didn't exsactly think of how long it would take). Even though it was the "scenic rout" and took us through speed trap towns the entire way, I had so much fun!! Rick is not only an amazing husband, but a super fun Travel buddy! Our camera isn't holding a charge so the only pics we got are from our phones.



Don't mind my "No make up because I didn't know we were leaving the state" get up. I should learn to be more prepaired with such a spontanious husband :)



this waterfall wasn't on the map. Ricks sharp eye spotted it out. When we were first dating I told rick how much I love waterfalls so he planned a huge day long date where we hiked to all of the waterfalls in the vally.(I thought he was trying to impress me, but I have learned that he just really loves to suprise me and see me happy..mushy I know) Going to such a pretty waterfall on our anniversary ment a lot to me.
Babe, thanks for the best year of my life! It has been such an adventure getting to know you and loving you more every day!! Here is to a million more anniversaries!!




I cant forget to thank Rick for our addition to our little family! Charlee (or "little dingo" as Rick calls her) was my birthday suprise and has added so much to our lives! I couldn't be happier about our little family and little life that we have!

Here are some of our fun pics from our big day!


Love!







YUMMY! too bad it wasn't long before this was in my face:)






2 comments:

Ashli said...

I can't believe it has been a year either! Congrats! I love the spontaneity (spell check?)...we miss you guys. one of these days you should just randomly end up in seattle :)i have some make up you could borrow just in case! love ya tons!

Cher said...

I can't believe it either! It just feels like I JUST went to your wedding reception!:) Congrats my dear..and to many more:) Love ya tons:)