Saturday, May 10, 2008

Slacker!

So I know i'm such a slacker! Oh my 39 days and counting!! I didn't believe anyone when they said that your engagement goes by quick, it seemed like it was going to take forever...here we are 39 days away!!! WOOOO HOOO! We got our starter apartment here in the avenues. Right by the cemitary (creepy, I know) but oh so cute! We get to paint what ever color we want. Yet...who knows when we will because come on, i havent even blogged in 3 weeks :). Our ENTIRE bathroom is tile! i will have to post pics once we get stuff moved in. Rick is excited about cleaning it becuase he can just "whip the shower head around the entire tile room". I'm just happy he is volunteering for the job. We got our engagement pics back this week. I'll post some as soon as we take out the ones we are using for invitations. (we cant give you all sneek peaks!)

1 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh Fun! You'll have to take some pics of the apartment!! I'm so glad you updated..I know you've been crazy busy but it's so fun to see what's going on in friends' lives..ANYWHO, post some engagement pics soon!